working towards a better me... 1 pound at a time.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

menu.

so here i am, attempting to get my brain to concentrate on community vs. public health.. and all i can think about is my belly hanging over my pajama bottoms. i try to eat healthy for the most part, but i think my problem is quantity.. and sweets. okay, maybe i'm not as healthy as i thought lol. being that it's the first of the month (anyone else here bone thugs in their head right now??), i've decided to attempt to blog my daily menu every day to try and keep myself accountable for what i'm eating.

hey.. maybe i'll even fit some physical exercise in here and there...

breakfast:
coffee w/ 3tbsp peppermint mocha creamer
mcdonalds oatmeal

snack:
1 cup 1% chocolate milk w/ chocolate chip cookie

lunch:
2 eggrolls

dinner:
wonton soup w/ added tofu
1/3 pork vietnamese sandwich

dessert:
2 pieces mochi

try not to judge.. i didn't start my day planning to blab to the world about my healthy food choices (can you hear the sarcasm??). man i feel super gross now. i seriously spend the middle part of my day fueled by sugar and deep fried deliciousness. wow. the only bonus points i can give myself are to the fact that i did actually measure my creamer and milk out of habit. go me!

here's to day 2!

No comments: