working towards a better me... 1 pound at a time.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

another slow week...

as far as weight loss in concerned. down 0.2. that's okay though.. i've sworn that this is my FINAL go at WW, so i try not to let the small losses (or gains) get me down like they have in the past.

still tracking pretty well, so i'm proud of myself in that sense. i also joined the "walk across america" challenge on the WW msg boards, which has really encouraged me to get moving in the past couple days. i walked and did the shred on friday, and walked/ran yesterday, so my AP count is looking okay for this week! kris has been working out to p90 at home as well, which is encouraging (even though i don't think he needs to lose ANY weight!).

my goal this week is to be more productive with my down time. although it's been gloomy and it's tough to get motivated, i don't want spring to come full steam and open my drapes to find an ugly apartment!!! i need to do some major spring cleaning.. purging of junk i don't need!! and, there's always the gazillion crafts i'd like to do. i did some freezer paper stenciling on onesies for a girl at work who's expecting.. i'll have to post pictures, they turned out great!!!

there's always something more productive to do than eat.

No comments: