working towards a better me... 1 pound at a time.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Note to self...

I gained a bit this week, and my body is pissed:

Jennifer.. it's me.. your body. I have a few reminders for you.

1. Simply because you bake, doesn't mean you HAVE to eat it. A small taste is okay, but a huge piece of coconut cake, ice cream, and 2 lemon cake eggs? NOT acceptable.
I blame YOU for the gain.. the eggs a little bit.. but mostly you.
you're not off the hook, delicious cake eggs.. thanks for being tempting.
2. You know that tracker you so religiously use? It would be nice to do it correctly. Gaining 1lb in a week means that you didn't only go 3 points over your allowance.. it means you're grossly underestimating the nutritional value of what you're eating.


3. And exercise.. have you heard of it? That flabby tummy isn't going anywhere unless you get your butt of the couch.. so how about you do just that?


4. I've noticed you drink a lot. Maybe not an alcoholic.. I mean your liver hasn't started screaming yet.. but watch it. While champagne, and wine, and vodka, and long island iced teas are delicious, they're terrible for you, and you can't drink them with no fatty consequences.


That is all. Let's make better decisions this week, eh?

No comments: