working towards a better me... 1 pound at a time.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

weekend of celebration!

Before this weekend, it had been a while since I had made cookies. I was on a streak during the summer with birthdays, showers, anniversaries, etc... but things slowed down a bit. I was excited to get creative and make some cookies for my dad and step-mom's anniversary, and my little brother's 16th birthday!

I had to really contemplate what to make for them since they are all very active, outdoorsy people.. and generic hearts and balloons just won't cut it in this family! So, I made quads, a minivan (my little brother's hand-me-down car), and car keys for the 16th birthday... and for the anniversary I made their 2 dogs, Shelby and Maiya, camouflage hearts and lounge chairs. I can't wait to put up photos!

Fun times! I'm so excited for the holidays!

No comments: